I will be assisting the teaching team of Erica Mather (my mentor teacher), Denise Hopkins, Leslie Pearlman, and Kirsten Collins for this wonderful weekend retreat!
Join the Forrest Yoga New York team for a New Year’s detox weekend retreat in New York City to kick off 2018! The weekend will take students on a chakra road trip - learning about each energy center through deep, sweaty asana practice. Set your intentions for the year with us!
Saturday January 27th
9am Opening Ceremony
10am - 12pm Chakras 1 & 2 | Hip Opening
2pm - 4pm Chakras 3 & 4 | Heart Opening
Sunday January 28th
10am - 12pm Chakras 5 & 6 | Twists & Sidebends
2pm - 4pm Chakras 7 & 8 | Inversions
4pm-4:30pm Closing Ceremony
· To connect and learn about the growing force of Forrest Yoga in New York
· To cleanse and detox in the New Year and set your intentions for 2018
· To learn about the chakras associated with different areas in the body
· To reflect on your goals and crystalize them for personal growth
· To connect with community
· To learn from the team of Forrest Yoga New York and gain powerful healing experiences through the quality touch of hands-on assists unique to the practice
WHO SHOULD REGISTER
· Everyone. These classes will be challenging but open to all levels.
· If you’re struggling with an injury or concerned about the class length or level, please reach out!
WHAT IS FORREST YOGA?
Forrest Yoga is style of yoga focused on maximizing health and healing injuries. The practice is centered around four integrated principles: breath, strength, integrity, and spirit. The creatrix of Forrest Yoga, Ana Forrest, explains, "Through Forrest Yoga you get your physical health and strength and also a place in which to welcome your Spirit back home.”
Pure Member | $50
Non Member | $55
Pure Member | $185
Non Member | $200